- An abstract/proposal between 300 to 500 words, clearly summarising the arguments, should be submitted by completing online Abstract Submission Form. Otherwise, kindly click here to download the ‘Abstract Submission Form’ and email the duly filled form to submit@localhost or fax at +1 604 757 0701
- The preferred length of full paper (including footnotes) is 5,000 words (maximum limit). In general, please confine your paper between 10-12 pages, everything included. It must include an Abstract (no more than 150 words) and 3-5 Keywords.
- Authors’ autobiographical details should appear as the first footnote of each contribution, and include the name, academic and professional qualifications, institutional affiliation, current title and position of each author.
- Full paper must be written in British English, typed using Times New Roman (normal style and font size 12) and in MS-Word. Page size should be A4, single column with 2.5 cm margin on both sides with single line spacing. All pages of the manuscript (including Tables and Figures) should be numbered.
- Final Paper (optional) should be submitted for publication in the E-Journal before the deadline provided for each conference. Please refer to the final paper submission deadlines for each conference.
- Acceptance to present DOES NOT guarantee publication in E-Journal. Please be aware that your contribution will, if considered suitable for publication, be double-blind refereed. While our policy is to let authors know the decision by end of each conference, the referee process does take some time. If accepted, it will then be copy-edited, which also takes some time. These steps are necessary to ensure the high quality of the journal.
- It is author’s responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and that the contribution does not contain any material that infringes copyright, or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- Copyright in the article will remain jointly with the owner of the copyright and the Publisher. By submitting an article to the conference, the owner of the copyright grants the publisher with a license to publish the article. The author warrants that he is the owner of all rights of copyright in the article. Where the author subsequently publishes the article, the author is requested to acknowledge the article appeared in the conference proceedings.
- The Author(s) will indemnify and defend the Publisher against any claim, demand or recovery against the Publisher by reason of any violation of any proprietary right or copyright, or because of any libellous or scandalous matter contained in the Manuscript.
- The Publisher will have the right to edit the work for the original edition and for any revision, provided that the meaning of the text is not materially altered.
- Contributions MUST conform to Harvard Citing and Referencing Style. In particular, and in accordance with the Style Guide, contributors are asked to follow these style requirements:
- citation of sources should appear in both the body of your text (an in-text citation) and at the end of your work (a reference list).
- the name of the author, publication year and the page numbers you have taken your material from should appear in the body of your work;
- In the reference list, books should be cited as follows (example): Beetham, H. (2007) Retail economics. Abingdon: Routledge. Articles should be cited as follows (example): Bezemer, D. J. (2010) Understanding financial crisis through accounting models. Accounting, Organisation and Society, 35(7), 676-688.
For your reference, kindly click here to refer one of our previously published paper to help you with your referencing.
Harvard Referencing Guidelines
International Conference on Trade, Business, Economics and Law
(ICTBEL 2019 Boston)
June 16-19, 2017, Boston, United States of America font name Times New Roman, size 12, Bold]
TITLE [font name Times New Roman, size 14, bold, All caps]
Name and surname of the author [font name Times New Roman, size 12, Bold]
Affiliation [font name Times New Roman, size 12] (For example: University, Department or Faculty.)
Country [font name Times New Roman, size 12]
E-mail [font name Times New Roman, size 12]
(Please add for all authors; mark the corresponding author with *.)
Abstract [font name Times New Roman size 12, Bold]
Abstract [font name Times New Roman, size 12] (150 words max.)
Key Words: key word 1, key word 2, key word 3, key word 4, key word 5 [font name Times New Roman, size 12]
HEADING LEVEL 1 [font name Times New Roman, size 12, Bold, All caps]
All submissions must be typed, single spaced with 2.5 cm or one-inch margins using 12 point Times New Roman font in a single MS Word file. [font name Times New Roman, size 12, justified text]
All submissions must include a Title, Authors (names, affiliations, e-mails of all authors and a notation (*) of the corresponding author), an Abstract (no more than 150 words) and 3-5 Keywords. Paper submissions should not exceed 12 pages, including the Abstract, text body (Introduction, Theory, Methods, Findings, Discussion, Conclusions and Implications), Tables, Figures and References.
Heading Level 2 [font name Times New Roman, size 12, Bold]
Three levels of headings maximum.
Heading Level 3 [font name Times New Roman, size 12, Bold, Italics]
Three levels of headings maximum
Tables and figures – HEADING LEVEL 1 [font name Times New Roman, size 12, Bold, All caps]
Tables and figures need to be included in the body of the paper. Please make references to all tables and figures. Example: This is shown in Table 1 (see also Figure 1).
Table 1: Title of the table [font name Times New Roman, size 12]
(Please insert Table.)
Figure 1: Title of the figure [font name Times New Roman, size 12]
(Please insert Figure.)
References [font name Times New Roman, size 12, bold, All caps]
For further information, please visit www.flepublications.com